Global Outperformer Chile - Management Development Program
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 31,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
The program is split into four main stages of work:
• 12 months as an account manager in home country (Chile)
• 3 months on an operational project in home country (Chile)
• 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters (Panamá)
• 3 months on an international strategic project in another region (Europe or North America, or Another Region).
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership training – a course at a renowned European business school.
Business management training – development training at Hilti. A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths.
Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep-dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking.
Social project – 7-8 days of ‘building a better future’ to improve life conditions for those in needs.
Why should you apply?
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management, but we’ll consider subjects like engineering, economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual, fluent in English plus another language or two.
- You’ve gained international experience during work or studies abroad.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills.
- You’re a global thinker, interested in general management topics, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad.
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to
& Apply now!
“You have access to Hilti’s most senior leaders - to the executive board and to the top local leaders too. It really helps with developing your own career, as you can find out about all the different roles and paths they’ve taken.”